- connect.raiffeisen.ru; online.raiffeisen.ru — on-line banking services;
- elba.raiffeisen.ru; i-elba.raiffeisen.ru; elbrus.raiffeisen.ru; rbo.raiffeisen.ru — electronic banking system for corporate clients.
Any other web-sites having resembling domain addresses bear no relation to Raiffeisenbank, AO and Raiffeisenbank, the Bank will in no event be liable either for its contents or for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with these sites or use thereof.
In view of the growing number of cases of Internet fraud, we recommend that you do the following to help you keep your confidential information secure:
- never disclose any confidential information (your user name, password, PIN 2, credit-card number) to others;
- do not respond to any emails that request your confidential information;
- to keep information confidential and avoid possible technical problems when receiving any e-mail messages from the Bank or sending them to the Bank, and to prevent unauthorised persons from obtaining any information related to your bank account, we recommend that no free e-mail services (such as mail.ru, inbox.ru, or hotmail.ru) be used for communicating with the Bank;
- please note that the use of such free e-mail services does not guarantee confidentiality of your information. Therefore, we advise that you change the e-mail address you use for sending any information related to your bank account to the Bank or receiving it from the Bank. To do this, you should contact a Raiffeisenbank branch and submit an application to change your e-mail address.
Anti Money Laundering Policy
At AO Raiffeisenbank (hereinafter «the Bank»), we seriously focus on anti money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorism financing (CFT) issues and take all the necessary steps for preventing money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism.
The Bank is acting in compliance with the Federal Law No. 115-FZ of August, 2001 «On counteracting the legalization (laundering) of criminally obtained income and the financing of terrorism» and carries out the following obligations:
- identification of customers, their representatives, beneficiaries, beneficial owners;
- record keeping;
- reporting to the empowered body;
- regular staff training on the AML/CFT issues.
The Bank doesn’t cooperate with non-resident banks which have no actually acting managing board in place of state registration, doesn’t deal with non-resident banks whose accounts are used by banks which have no actually acting managing board in place of state registration.
The Bank is persistent in implementing the AML/CFT laws, regulations and procedures, continually monitors amendments in this area and conducts appropriate adjustment timely.
Instruction on identification of beneficiaries
Updating of information about clients, representatives, beneficiaries and beneficial owners
Dear customers of AO Raiffeisenbank!
As stipulated in the RF legislation clients of credit organisations are obliged to provide them with the following information on themselves, their representatives, beneficiaries and beneficial owners:
- with respect to natural persons — surname, first name and patronymic (except as otherwise ensuring a law or ethnic custom), citizenship, the date of birth, personal identity document details, data of migration card, document confirming the foreign citizen’s or stateless person’s right to stay (reside) in the RF, residential (registration) address or whereabouts (if applicable), taxpayer identification number (if any);
- with respect to legal persons — the name, taxpayer identification number or code of the foreign organization (received from Russian tax authorities), state registration number, place of state registration and location address;
as well as information on the objectives of financial and economic activities, financial standing and business reputation, sources of monetary funds of clients being legal persons, private individuals, individual entrepreneurs.
We kindly ask you:
- to furnish the Bank with the aforementioned information being altered or
non-providedpreviously (by filling the necessary form of questionnaire with confirmative documents attached) or
- to certify that the information is unchanged.
We are grateful for cooperation.
FATCA. AO Raiffeisebank withholding statement
FATCA in General
The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) is US legislation that entered into force on July 01, 2014. FATCA is adopted for the purposes of the prevention of fiscal evasion by designated US Specified persons with respect to income and capital earned outside the United States of America.
FATCA Classification of AO Raiffeisenbank (former business name — AO Raiffeisenbank)
AO Raiffeisenbank registered itself on the U.S. IRS website with the FATCA Classification «A Participating Foreign Financial Institution» and received «28CWN4.00020.ME.643» as Global Intermediary Identification Number (GIIN).
The criteria of referring clients to the category of the client-foreign taxpayer and the ways of obtaining due information
The distinctions of carrying out financial transactions with persons, in respect to whom/which the USA foreign accounts tax legislation acts.
The consent to transfer information to the foreign tax body for private individuals
The consent to transfer information to the foreign tax body for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs