Press Releases

All news


Raiffeisenbank is the leader of the Russian bond market.

Raiffeisenbank is ranked #1 arranger on the rouble corporate bond marketbased on H1 2005 results according to Cbonds information agency ranking,published July 28, 2005.

In H1 2005 Raiffeisenbank acted as the Lead-Manager of 9 rouble bondissues totalling to RUB 21 bln (USD 735 mln) for leading Russian andinternational companies and financial institutions: AIZHK, VKM, EuropeanBank for Reconstruction and Development, MGTS, United MetallurgicalCompany, Pyaterochka, RTK-Leasing, HCF Bank, Cheliabinsk Tube-rollingPlant. Banks share on the corporate bond market in H1 2005 equaled 13.1%.

In 2005 Raiffeisenbank acted as the Joint Lead-Manager of the EBRDinaugural bond issue - the first supranational rouble bond. The issue''sfloating rate coupon is linked to the recently created MosPrime Rate, anew money market index launched under the auspices of Russias National Currency Association (NCA). Raiffeisenbank also acted as the Lead-Manager of Pyaterochka bond issue the first 5-year rouble bond placement by a private (non-state owned) company in the market.

In the first half of 2005 we enjoyed very favorable market conditions on the financial markets and especially on the corporate bond market. We are delighted that our clients were able to take advantage of the market trend and borrow at very favorable rates. We are always focused on providing our clients with the broadest possible range of services in order to find the most advantageous financial instruments by providing non-standard and innovative solutions, commented Pavel Gourine, Raiffeisenbanks Member of the Managing Board, Head ofCorporate Banking, Corporate Finance& Investment Banking.

ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria is among Russias Top-10 banks in terms of assets (is ranked 9th based on Q1 2005 results, CEA Interfax). Moody''s Interfax Rating Agency has assigned the long-term national scale credit rating to Raiffeisenbank Austria at and the short-term rating at RUS-1. Moody''s Investors Service also assigned the following ratings to the Bank: D Financial Strength Rating (FSR), Ba1 long-term and NP short-term foreign currency deposit ratings.

ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen InternationalBank-Holding AG (Raiffeisen International). Raiffeisen International isa fully consolidated subsidiary of Raiffeisen ZentralbankÖsterreich AG(RZB), which owns 70 per cent of the common stock. The remaining 30 percent is free float including the shares of the International FinanceCorporation (IFC) and the European Bank for Reconstruction andDevelopment (EBRD), which own about 3 per cent each of the capitalstock. Raiffeisen International''s shares are traded on the Vienna StockExchange. Raiffeisen International is the steering company for 15subsidiary banks and 14 leasing units with more than 900 outlets inCentral and Eastern Europe (CEE). RZB-Austria is the central institutionof the Austrian Raiffeisen Banking Group, the country''s most powerfulbanking group.


Press enter

Tel.: +7 495 721-36-17


Marketing department


Information center

Tel.: +7 495 721-91-00

In English
+7 495 721-91-00
For Life
For Business
For Life
For Business