Press Releases

All news


Varshavskoe branch is the 16th branch of Raiffeisenbank opened in Moscow.

On the 20th of March 2006 Raiffeisenbank opened the new branch in Moscow– Varshavskoye and continued its branch expansion outside of the Garden Ring. The branch offers its customers more comfortable and easy access to the main banking services.

Varshavskoe branch offers full range of banking services. It is locatedat Varshavskoye shosse, 64/1 and open Monday through Friday from 9:00a.m. till 8:00 p.m., and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m.. Thebranch is equipped with round-the-clock ATMs with cash deposit function.

Raiffeisenbank disposes 16 branches in Moscow (4 of them are mortgagededicated). Raiffeisenbank also has regional branches inSaint-Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Samara, Novosibirsk and Chelyabinsk.During the year 2006, Raiffeisenbank is planning to open additionalbranches in Moscow as well as other regions.

Raiffeisenbank Austria, ZAO is ranked 9th in terms of net assetsaccording to 2005 results. Among the largest banks in RussiaRaiffeisenbank is on the 6th place in terms of private lending and onthe 9th place based on individual deposits as of 2005 year-end (CEAInterfax).

ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen InternationalBank-Holding AG (Raiffeisen International), which operates the leadingbanking network in CEE with 16 subsidiary banks and leasing companies.9.2 million customers are served via 2 400 business outlets. RaiffeisenInternational is a fully consolidated subsidiary of RaiffeisenZentralbank Oesterreich AG (RZB-Austria), which owns 70 per cent of thecommon stock. The remaining 30 per cent is free float including theshares of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the EuropeanBank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). RaiffeisenInternational''s shares are traded on the Vienna Stock Exchange.RZB-Austria is the central institution of the Austrian RaiffeisenBanking Group, the country''s most powerful banking group.


Press Сenter

Tel.: +7 495 721-36-17


Marketing department


Information center

Tel.: +7 495 721-91-00

In English
+7 495 721-91-00
For Life
For Business
For Life
For Business