Press Releases

All news


Raiffeisenbank will act as sponsor for «Mozart’s Vienna» film festival in Moscow.

From June, 8 till June, 18, a film festival will take place in Moscowwithin the framework of Vienna Days in Moscow. TheMozart''s Vienna film festival continues the tradition of the Vienna Film Festival which for the first time took place in 1991 and which is now annually held. The goal of the festival was to popularize classical music and opera. The Vienna Film Festival is an importantevent in the life of Vienna and Europe in general. This year the Festival is on tour in Moscow for the first time.

It is great honour for Raiffeisenbank to have the wonderful opportunity to support the popularization of Austrian culture in Russia. The fact that it happened in such an important year for both Austrian and universal culture, the year of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart''s 250-thanniversary, is even more pleasant. I am convinced that all guests of the Festival will enjoy it very much and get plenty of unforgettable impressions, - stated Johann Jonach, Chairman of the Management Board of Raiffeisenbank.

Every day from June, 8 till June, 18, within the framework of theMozart''s Days film festival, in the Bolshoy Manezh square, films shot after classical musical works will be demonstrated in the open air. Admission will be free for all visitors.

Besides that, from June, 8 till June, 12, within the framework of ViennaDays,Mozart''s Oases will be organized on Moscow outdoor areas, where the concerts of young musicians from Viennese chamber bands will take place. The visitors will enjoy a pleasant atmosphere and an unforgettable performance of musical works of Mozart and his contemporaries. Admission will be free for all visitors.

You can find the bill ofMozart''s Vienna film festival and of Mozart''s Oases concerts, as well as all events of Vienna Days in Moscow, on the official website of Vienna Days in Moscow:

CJSC Raiffeisenbank Austria is the 8th largest bank in Russia in termsof assets as of the first quarter of 2006 (EAC Interfax). The Bank has17 outlets in Moscow, 3 in St. Petersburg, and regional branches inEkaterinburg, Samara, Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk and Nizhny Novgorod.Raffeisenbank is ranked 6th among the leading Russian retail banks interms of volume of private loans and 7th in terms of volume of privatedeposits as of the 1st quarter of 2006 (EAC Interfax). The Bank isranked 3rd among the leading Russian banks in terms of mortgage loansand car loans portfolio as of 2005 (RBK Rating).

CJSC Raiffeisenbank Austria is an affiliate of Raiffeisen InternationalBank-Holding AG (Raiffeisen International), a holding company,controlling subsidiary banks and leasing companies in 16 markets inCentral and Eastern Europe. The Bank serves 10 million clients at morethan 2700 business outlets. Raiffeisen International is a fullyconsolidated subsidiary company of Raiffeisen Zentralbank Austria AG(RZB), which owns 70 % of the common stock. The remaining 30 % is freefloat; the shares are traded on the Vienna Stock Exchange. RZB is thecentral institution of the Raiffeisen Banking Group, the principalcorporate and investment bank,and the leading bank in Austria, as wellas in Central and Eastern Europe.


Press enter

Tel.: +7 495 721-36-17


Marketing department


Information center

Tel.: +7 495 721-91-00

In English
+7 495 721-91-00
For Life
For Business
For Life
For Business