Press Releases

All news


New informational service in Raiffeisen CONNECT system.

ZAORaiffeisenbank Austria offers new informational service in Raiffeisen CONNECT, its internet banking system.

Now the banks clients, who useRaiffeisen Capital Asset-ManagementCompanyservices in part of mutual investment funds, can receive inRaiffeisen CONNECTsystem information about current balance of theirinvestment accounts.

The information available:

  • investment account number;
  • multiple purchase application number;
  • multiple purchase application date;
  • investment unit price for the last date*;
  • units quantity;
  • total units value for the last date**.

All information in represented for each fund separately. To receivefurther information please apply toSupport - Questions and answerssection of Raiffeisen Connect system.

Raiffeisenbank is ranked 8th in terms of assets among Top Russian banksbased on Q1 2006 results (CEA Interfax). At present the Bank disposes of18 branches in Moscow, 5 branches in Saint Petersburg and regionalbranches in Ekaterinburg, Samara, Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, NizhnyNovgorod and Krasnodar.

Among the leading retail banks Raiffeisenbank is the 6th largest bank inRussia in terms of consumer lending and 7th in terms of private depositsbased on Q1 2006 results (CEA Interfax). The Bank was ranked 3rd interms of mortgage lending based on 2005 results (RBC.Rating) and 3rdamong the largest Russian banks in terms of car loans portfolio, basedon 2005 results (RBC.Rating).

ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen InternationalBank-Holding AG (Raiffeisen International) which operates one of the leading banking networks in CEE with subsidiary banks and leasing companies in 16 markets. More than 10 million customers are attended through approximately 2,700 business outlets. In seven markets, the respective Network Bank ranks among thethree largest local banks. Representative offices in Lithuania and Moldova complement the Group''s presence in the region. Raiffeisen International is a fully consolidated subsidiary of Raiffeisen Zentralbank ?sterreich AG (RZB), which owns 70 per cent of the common stock. The remaining 30 per cent is free float, the shares are traded on the Vienna Stock Exchange. RZB is a leading corporate and investment bank in Austria and the central institution of the Austrian Raiffeisen Banking Group, the country''s largest banking group.

* the unit price does not include surcharges, discounts and tax

**the approximate units value does not include the forthcoming paymentssuch as discounts and income tax


Press enter

Tel.: +7 495 721-36-17


Marketing department


Information center

Tel.: +7 495 721-91-00

In English
+7 495 721-91-00
For Life
For Business
For Life
For Business