Press Releases

All news


Impexbank and Raiffeisenbank Austria — the Russian retail market leaders.

Impexbank and ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria are the Russian market leaders in terms of retail deposit volume among banks with 100% foreign ownership. A review of the retail deposits market by the states Deposits Insurance Agency showed that as of July 1, 2006 the volume of retail funds on deposit at foreign-owned banks in Russia exceeded RUR 134 billion.

Raiffeisen Group banks are the leaders with 51.3% (based on theconsolidated data of Impexbank and ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria).

ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria is Russias eighth-largest bank in assets, the nations sixth-largest retail bank in consumer lending, seventh-largest in personal deposits and ninth-largest in corporate lending (based on 2Q06 results as reported by Interfax-CEA).

Impexbank is a full-service bank incorporated in 1993. It is one ofRussias 30 largest banks and a Top Ten retail bank and is a participant in the governments deposit insurance program. Impexbank has an extensive sales network, including 45 full-service regional branches, 40 supplementary offices, over 50 mini-offices, about 400 retail loanoutlets and over 480 ATMs.

ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria and OAO Impexbank are subsidiaries ofRaiffeisen International Bank-Holding AG (Raiffeisen International),which manages subsidiary banks and leasing companies in 16 countries inCentral and Eastern Europe, serving more than 11 million customersthrough over 2,700 outlets. Raiffeisen International is a fullyconsolidated subsidiary of Raiffeisen Zentralbank ?sterreich AG (RZB),which owns 70% of the companys common shares. The remaining 30% is free float traded on the Vienna Stock Exchange. RZB is a leading Austrian corporate and investment bank and the central institution of the Austrian Raiffeisen Banking Group, the country''s largest banking group.


Press enter

Tel.: +7 495 721-36-17


Marketing department


Information center

Tel.: +7 495 721-91-00

In English
+7 495 721-91-00
For Life
For Business
For Life
For Business