Press Releases

All news


CJSC Raiffeisenbank Austria and Raiffeisen Zentralbank Oesterreich AG(RZB) acted as mandated lead arrangers of a syndicated loan facility forZenit Bank, amounting to USD 85 million.

The agreement to extend a syndicated loan to Bank ZENIT was signed inOctober 2006. The syndicate involves 19 banks from 12 countries. Themandated lead arrangers are Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, ING BankN.V., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited, ZAORaiffeisenbank Austria (RBRU) and Raiffeisen Zentralbank Oesterreich AG(RZB).

The loan is the 5th syndicated loan in Bank Zenit''s history and its 2ndsyndicated loan in 2006.

The loan facility amounts to USD 85 million, and is structured as a1-year tenor with possible prolongation for 12 months. The interest rateis LIBOR + 1,1 % p. a.. The Bank will use the loan amount to finance theclients'' export/import transactions.

CJSC Raiffeisenbank Austria is the 8th largest bank in Russia in termsof assets as of the 2nd quarter of 2006 (EAC Interfax). The Bank has 19outlets in Moscow, 5 in St. Petersburg, and regional branches inEkaterinburg, Samara, Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, Nizhny Novgorod,Krasnodar and Krasnoyarsk. Raiffeisenbank is ranked 9th in terms ofcorporate credit portfolio as of the 2nd quarter of 2006 (EAC Interfax).

CJSC Raiffeisenbank Austria is an affiliate of Raiffeisen InternationalBank-Holding AG (Raiffeisen International), a holding company,controlling 16 subsidiary banks and leasing companies. The Bank serves11 million clients at more than more than 2700 business outlets inCentral and Eastern Europe. Raiffeisen International is a fullyconsolidated subsidiary company of Raiffeisen Zentralbank Austria AG(RZB), which owns 70 % of the common stock. The remaining 30 % is freefloat; including the shares of the International Financial Corporation(IFC) and of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development(EBRD). The shares are traded on the Vienna Stock Exchange. RZB is thecentral institution of the Raiffeisen Banking Group, the largest BankingGroup in Austria, the leading corporate and investment bank and theleading bank in Austria.


Press Сenter

Tel.: +7 495 721-36-17


Marketing department


Information center

Tel.: +7 495 721-91-00

In English
+7 495 721-91-00
For Life
For Business
For Life
For Business