Press Releases

All news


Loan portfolio issued by the «Samarskiy» branch of ZAO «Raiffeisenbank Austria» to legal entities exceeded USD 140 mln*

TheSamarskiy branch of ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria announced an increase of corporate loan portfolio: as of 20th December, 2006 the total amount of loans granted to corporate customers of the branch exceeded RUR 3.700 bln*.

TheSamarskiy branch specially attends to corporate customers servicing and offers a wide range of services, such as cash processing and trade finance, investment banking and depository services, treasury transactions and lending. The branch is featured by a significant demandfor lending products of the bank. As of 1st January, 2006 the corporate loan portfolio was around RUR 280 mln*, as of 15th September, 2006 the loan amount, issued to legal entities, rose to RUR 1.313 bln*. The last quarter 2006 was marked with more than double increase ofthe corporate loan portfolio, and currently it amounts to above RUR 3.700 bln*.

For a year of operation weve managed to achieve substantial results in the field of private and corporate banking, and we can be proud of our branch showing a sustainable growth of the financials, - Aleksandr Vasyuhin, Director of the Samarskiy branch, said. We consider it primarily as an evidence of our providing the customers with the very services and not least of the very quality they expect to receive. We are pleased to recognize that our products are necessary and in demand from companies and private individuals of the region.

Commenting this piece of news, ZAORaiffeisenbank Austria CEO Johann Jonach pointed out that we are especially glad to oversee the development of our regional branches. During the years 2005-2006 we opened new business outlets in eight cities of Russia and in each of the regions Raiffeisenbank was positively appreciated and took a worthful place in the banking market.

ZAO"Raiffeisenbank Austria" ranks the 9th position among the largestRussian banks in terms of assets volume based on Q3 2006 results (CEAInterfax). As of today the Bank has 20 offices in Moscow, 5 offices inSaint-Petersburg and regional branches in Ekaterinburg, Samara,Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, Nizhniy Novgorod, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk andPerm. In terms of corporate loan portfolio Raiffeisenbank is on the 9thposition under the results of Q3 2006 (CEA Interfax). Raiffeisenbankranks the 8th position among the major retail banks of Russia in termsof consumer lending and the 8th position in terms of private depositsaccording to Q3 2006 results (CEA Interfax).

ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen InternationalBank-Holding AG (Raiffeisen International) that operates subsidiarybanks and leasing companies in 16 markets in Central and Eastern Europe.11.7 million customers are attended through more than 2,775 businessoutlets. Representative offices in Lithuania and Moldova complement theGroup''s presence in the region. Raiffeisen International is a fullyconsolidated subsidiary of Raiffeisen Zentralbank Osterreich AG (RZB),which owns 70 per cent of the common stock, the remaining 30 per cent isfree float and the shares are traded on the Vienna Stock Exchange. RZBis a leading corporate and investment bank in Austria and the centralinstitution of the Austrian Raiffeisen Banking Group, the country''slargest banking group.

*- Unaudited data


Press enter

Tel.: +7 495 721-36-17


Marketing department


Information center

Tel.: +7 495 721-91-00

In English
+7 495 721-91-00
For Life
For Business
For Life
For Business